Sunday, January 3, 2016

☮PEACE In 2016☮ My Best Blog Posts For Everyone With Love,



I write my blog posts, to try and help everyone.

By now I have found and saved links for just about everything I can find that people need help finding.

When I went to College, I wanted to be a Researcher. Looks like I’m meeting my goals there.

These posts, are written with Love.
Because in my life; back when I was “young and dumb;” scores and I mean, hundreds of people took the time to care and help me.

“FREE LOVE!” TAKE SOME!
As they say; “turn about, is fair play.” So I am compelled to help the world!

No matter; if, the bad guys don’t like it.
I’ve been fighting bad guys all my life; (“bar bruiser” types, where I come from). In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

I’m from Bayonne NJ. Where in the old days, there used to be a bar on every corner.

Those type of  guys, taught today's kids all this violence, when they saw them getting away with it.

Someone got arrested for shooting up Ave C; a main thoroughfare, two weeks ago.

In Jersey City; (town next door) a young person, has been, getting shot, or killed, at least once a week.

Since our gov’t is unable to stop this, I have made it *one of my personal missions, to help these young people. “Been there, almost done that.”

Voice of experience. I’m 65yrs old. Seen it all!

So, I want to share some of my best blog posts.

Please Take, Use, Share, Enjoy. 

I wrote these, for all of you. 

This is my gift to you; along with Love And My Wish For, Peace, Prosperity And All The Best Of Everything, For Everyone.

I also write, for all the people who need help and don’t know how to get it. 

✰Note to Archdiocese Newark, NJ-Please Do Not Close Assumption Church✰

♥Saudi Arabia-Free Blogger Raif Badawi And Free Human Rights Lawyer Waleed Abu al-Khair♥ 

Help For The Okiciyap Community Food Pantry/And A Links "Information-A-Thon" For Everyone. 

♥Marriage Equality-Long Overdue♥ Photos 2015 NYC Pride Parade♥ 

Constantly Updated ♥Solidarity In Action♥ Also How To Promote Your Non-Profit Event

✌✌✌✌✌ Voting Info 2016

Film School Program - New York Film Academy

Marcellus Shale Reality Tour

♥We Are All The Children Of Immigrants♥

♥Adopt A Bubbe And/Or A Zayde♥

Free Cell Phones For Low Income Individuals And Households 

New Hampshire Cannabis Dispensaries; ATC's, Opening Soon. Expected, Between January And March 2016.

Vaporizing 101-Alternate Title⋆Nothing's As Easy, As It Looks.

♥Civil Rights♥ African American History♥

TheDreamisNowOrg / Twitter

Just The Links Man. Well Almost! ♥Social Services Links For Civilians And Veterans♥ 

SCSEP Employment Training-Older Worker Program And Social Security Work Incentive Programs-Pass Plan, Ticket To Work

Job Corps USA.gov 

All Marley All the Time 

For My Father Sam Atkins * Jazz Age








☮PEACE☮
ga♥