Monday, August 1, 2016

Marcellus Shale Reality Tour





Water On Fire! Dimock Pennsylvania/gas fracking.



Gotta Stop Gas Fracking In Our Beautiful Untouched Pennsylvania Farmland. Oh yeah and they plan on gas fracking; in many other states too, for the next 30 plus years, (or until they run out of land to destroy)!



Images-Dangers of fracking

Fracking Facts For Kids From; Kids Encyclopedia Over 700,000 Articles, Topics And Facts. Research; For School, Homework And General Educational Purposes. 

Invictus
Unconquered
Captain Of My Soul


Out of the night that covers me,
Dark as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning's of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
By William Ernest Henley (1849–1903)