Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wanna Know About Psychopaths? ☮Psych 101☮ And/Great Music Too.


Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life.
Define yourself!
Harvey Fierstein


Psychological manipulation is a type of social influence that aims to change the perception or behavior of others through underhanded, deceptive, or even abusive tactics. Prime Example-Mind Control, Mass Hysteria, Revisionist History, Social Genocide, Etc. They don't call it dope for nothing.

How to Detect Lies - Body Language, Reactions, Speech Patterns

My Next Door Neighbors Are Torturing Me!

They have some new tricks. 

They started using cheap Dollar Store scented candles and spraying cheap totally chemical air fresheners all over their apartment and in the common hallway. 

They were previously, told by the Manager I was allergic to chemicals. But they refuse to stop doing this. I get totally sick; nauseous, dizzy, weak, etc from the chemicals.

They're doing this, to abuse and harass me. They're still ringing the neighbor's doorbell at 1:30am and 4am, and 7am, and all day and night!



Note To My Neighbor: 

I just want them to, Shut Up!
To stop ringing her doorbell at 1am, 3am, 4am, 5am, etc.
This goes on all night, every night.
They come in and go out, in and out, in and out! Each time they ring her doorbell; that, I can hear through the wall.
By now, it's making me crazy, being scared awake over and over by the sound of a doorbell. Brrring, brrring, brrring, like that!
I begged this woman, on several occasions. Buy them keys. But she's too arrogant or stupid and refused.
I've been getting pain in my heart for the past several months from the being scared awake and the constant use of chemicals by this next door tenant.

The pain would go away and then, there'd be another round of the waking me out of my sleep with the doorbell ringing, and their chemicals and it would be right back. 

I've been hyperventilating and can't breath, racing heart too. Besides the fact it hurts; fearing developing heart disease from this, I realized that I had to do something. 
This is a very small town. Everyone knows each other.
So, I only complained to our Unit Manager, whom this woman knows. I saw them talking and laughing together last summer when I was having trouble because the building went smoke free. 
Even though this neighbor/tenant is the one who informed on me that I was a smoker.
I still don't want to be bothered making trouble, I just want something done about the noise and the odors, situation.
I know I could complain to a higher authority. I have a BA in Sociology. I know how to do that.
I just want this tenant, to behave like a human being and have some regard for my health and safety.
They've been giving me such a hassle since I finally complained. (After a long time, suffering through all this). They really went crazy, ramping up the noise, etc. So, I needed, to write this post.

Silence; Is, Acceptance!

Now, this woman is shocked. 

She's used to, playing helpless people. 
Then, she met me.