Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help Cure A Child of Leprosy


Marvin Gaye amd Tammy Terrell
Together In Love
*Ain't No Mountain High Enough*



I'm sitting here listening to Bob Marley.
I've decided to take up his cause!

I Think that, Bob Marley was an Angel, one of many sent here to show us the way. If you look around you'll recognize them, they're everywhere!

Politicians Have really screwed up the world*
I'm an old hippie. I thought I was semi-retired, guess that's not gonna happen!
World Peace is still a big issue!

Calling all hippies Did you know that you can cure a child of leprosy for only $300!

Art Linkletter's Kids Say The Darndest Things TV Show).

American Leprosy Missions 1-800-543-3131

American Leprosy Missions

Make yourself feel great for a couple of dollars


No one has to contribute $300.
If everyone gave one dollar there would be no more children with leprosy in the world.

My mother always told me when I complained:
"There but for the Grace of God Go YOU"!

Whatever that actually means I have no idea!


Cure Poverty and you get Peace!



There are 72 million children out of school across the world.

That's more than all the children that are primary school across Europe, USA, Canada, Australia combined. The world has the opportunity to ensure that every child has an education, and the chance to beat poverty.

In 2010 the FIFA World Cup in South Africa is a landmark moment: it's the first ever World Cup to be held on the African continent. As the world's eyes turn to Africa this June, we will be asking all world leaders to achieve our 1GOAL: Education for All.

World leaders have the power, the resources, and the knowledge to achieve education for all.
1GOAL will be asking all leaders to make Education for All a reality. In order for us to achieve our 1GOAL we need your help and your support. Join1GOAL and help achieve Education to End Poverty.

http://www.join1goal.org/home.php

Peace ga*