Saturday, March 5, 2016

Birthday Party! Music, Music, Music, Almost.






(Images-Birthday Cakes)

I'm a poet, and you know, I know it!
Besides, how could I lose with all this great talent.



EPA/Environmental Protection Agency

Fossil Fuel Disasters in the US

Petition Stop DuPont Chemical from Poisoning New Jersey Families

Interactive Map: Toxic Chemical Releases in NJ 

GreenPeace

Marcellus Shale Reality Tour




Thank You Phil, You're A Great Teckie! 

Thanks to; my Mother And Father, College Professors, Everyone who has helped me survive, grow and get where I am today. I learned so much from all of you.  I couldn't have done it without  your help and guidance



♥☮♥☮♥☮♥☮♥☮

Good Nutrition, So Important/Resources

Michelle Obama and Ellen 'Uptown Funk'

Let's Move

 



For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
Nelson Mandela 

Irish Youth Foundation
DogPatch, Unit 1
The CHQ Building
Custom House Quay
Dublin 1
Ireland
Tel + 353 1 676 6535
Fax + 353 1 676 9893
Email:info@iyf.ie

Happy Birthday To Me, Happy Birthday To Me
♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♥♥♪♥♪


♥Saudi Arabia-Free Blogger Raif Badawi♥